I hope you enjoy your visit to our website. Please navigate by clicking the menu links above but before doing so please read our
we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 July 2014.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as address and postcode
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM YOU
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about the Society or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to make improvements to this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Some cookies are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
If you're not happy with this, you should leave this site immediately.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
By choosing to use this website, you agree cookies can be placed on your computer.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the pages you have asked for cannot be provided.
Some of the pages on this site may use unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer in order to help your browsing experience.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Should you be asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, lease or knowingly distribute your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.